The most crucial decision of house construction is the roof of the house. It protects the home and its residents from intense heat, colds, hails, storms, and other weather conditions. A person cannot avoid natural disasters, but choosing suitable materials for their house can help him prevent the drastic effects of catastrophes of such disasters. We select materials that are not only durable but also increase the aesthetic sense of the house.
When to replace Roof of your house:
The most common question we encounter in our daily lives is when one should replace their roofs? The answer is simple. Any roof with 10+ years of age is subjected to damages. Contact us immediately to solve these issues whenever you notice leakages, missing or damaged shingles, or falling asphalt granules. We will recommend to you whether there is a need to replace or restore the existing roof.
There are three basic signs of need of roof replacement:
- Missing or cracked shingles: If the granular covering or the tar seal of the shingles is damaged or being lost due to storms or other weather conditions; there is immediate need of replacement of the roof.
- Flashing damage: The flashing products are made up of aluminium, copper or are galvanized. If the flashing become brittle, there is need of roof replacement.
- Roof Buckling: Shingles are rotten due to water seeping. Gaps in the structure of the roof can lead to water seeping which can damage underlaying structure. If excessive areas of the roof are rotten; there is immediate need for a new roof.
Building a house is one of the most significant accomplishments of life. Canton Deck Builders helps you achieve this goal by providing timely roof replacing service and preventive maintenance to prolong the roof’s lifespan. We also clean the debris after construction and specialize in proper disposal of the material.
Roof replacement is a necessary house maintenance process as repairs, and double shingling of the existing roof is not feasible. Double shingling poses a burden on the house’s existing structure, which may lead to further issues with the design of the house. Take care good care of your house and make us your partner in this venture.
Call us today, and our inspection team will meet you at your doorstep! They will provide you custom replacement estimates and the total cost, including quality materials.
- Removal of the existing roof, underlays, and shingles.
- Removal of obstacles like chimneys, pipes, and vents etc.
- Selection and installation of shingles of your choice.
- Final inspection before e receiving payment.
Asphalt shingles are most economical roofing material. They are available in different colours and are cheap however, there lifespan is less and have several grades of quality.
Wood shingles add natural finish to the houses. They are mostly handmade and ad rustic look to the houses. They are made up of cedar, redwood and pine wood. One should keep the climatic conditions in view before selecting this material as they are prone to molds and rot.
Panels and shingles are made up of stainless steel, zince or copper. They are lightweight, long lasting and environment friendly as they can be reused for other purposes.
Clay/ Concrete Tiles:
Concrete tiles increase aesthetic value of your house. They are durable and require professional installation. They are energy efficient, long lasting, and non-combustible however, they are heavy, expensive and require strong structure.
Colourful slates add beauty to the exterior structure of your house. It is a fire resistant and durable material which is easily reusable. Slate is an expensive material which requires professional installation and quality product for better results.